Laser Hair Removal
Your session will begin with a complimentary consultation that will review history, skin type and eligibility for
Laser Hair Removal
Your session will begin with a complimentary consultation that will review history, skin type and eligibility for procedure by providing a test spot. Schedule your consultation today and experience smooth, hair-free skin! Laser treatment is performed for men and women on all body parts. All skin tones can be treated using the Candela GentleMax Pro. Our team of experts including, nurse practitioners and aestheticians are ready to assist your every need.
Treatment areas include upper lip, chin, abs, face, neck, arms, legs, underarms, bikini line, back, chest, shoulders and last but not least buttocks. If you have a question about a treatment area, feel free to ask!
Laser hair removal is a noninvasive procedure and works by a process known as selective photothermolysis, where a specific wavelength of light is directed towards the hair follicle. The light energy is absorbed by the hair follicle, causing the hair to heat up and die.
During laser hair removal, a laser beam passes through the skin to each individual hair follicle. The intense heat of the laser damages that follicle, which inhibits future hair growth.
Although laser hair removal effectively slows hair growth, it doesn’t guarantee permanent hair removal. It typically takes multiple treatments to provide an extended hair-free period. Periodic maintenance treatments might be needed as well.
Hair color and skin type influence the success of laser hair removal. For example, this procedure is most effective for people who have lighter skin and darker hair because the laser beam targets the pigment (melanin) in the hair. However, advances in technology have made laser hair removal an option for people who have darker skin.
Laser hair removal isn’t generally effective for white, gray, red or blond hair because the laser can’t “see” the lighter hair. However, treatment options for lighter hair continue to be investigated.
Laser hair removal isn’t recommended for the eyelid or surrounding area, due to the possibility of severe eye injury.
Results of laser hair removal vary greatly from person to person, and might depend on what area of the body or face is treated.
Multiple treatments can prolong the duration of hair loss — up to years in some cases — but hair re-growth is still possible, especially if an underlying condition presents. For best results, you might need six to twelve treatments spaced approximately 4-6 weeks apart.
Additional periodic maintenance treatments — perhaps once every six to 12 months — might be needed as well.
Picoway utilizes unique picosend laser technology to deliver fast, comfortable treatments – more than any other
- Picoway utilizes unique picosend laser technology to deliver fast, comfortable treatments – more than any other traditional laser tattoo removal solution available.
- Unlike traditional lasers, Picoway delivers energy to the targeted ink in ultra-short pulses that are so fast, they’re measured in picoseconds- that’s one trillion of a second.
The PicoWay Difference!
FEW TREATMENTS: FDA cleared for a wide range of tattoos, PicoWay offers better results in few treatments for different skin types.
FAST RESULTS: With it’s ultra fast delivery of concentrated, high power energy, PicoWay will shatter even tiny ink particles making it easier for the body to clear the tattoo ink.
MINIMIZED RISK: PicoWay’s ultra-short pulses also optimize the delivery of energy to the targeted ink particles ensuring the ink is effectively treated, while the least amount of heat gets transferred to the skin.
MINIMAL DISCOMFORT: Since PicoWay’s pulses are fast, you’ll feel minimal discomfort throughout the procedure.
How PicoWay Tattoo Removal Works
- Before the procedure, a numbing agent is applied to the target area. (Note the tattoo ink before the PicoWay treatment)
- During the treatment the PicoWay hand piece delivers energy with an extremely precise, high-power laser in extremely short pulses to target ink particles with great impact.
- These Pulses shatter the tattoo ink into minuscules particles. Following the Picoway treatment, most of the ink particles are removed by the body.
Kasura Medspa’s weight loss program features a specialized plan that is designed to help our patients lose pounds quickly
- Supervised Diet Counseling: Non-restrictive diet counseling that achieves your wellness objectives without minimizing calories or stalling your metabolism.
- Prescription Medication: Under the supervision of one of our physicians, an FDA-approved appetite suppressant will be prescribed to qualifying patients to help satisfy your hunger more quickly and reduce cravings.
- Lipotropic Injections: It is important to keep your body system well-balanced, especially during weight loss. Lipotropic compounds are substances that help stimulate the breakdown of lipid (fat) during metabolism and, in this way, reduce the accumulation of excess fat in the liver and other tissues.
At Kasura Medspa, our physicians use lipotropic injections that include a combination of lipotropic agents, important amino acids and vitamins to help you lose weight more quickly and effectively. Your weekly injection will contain the most effective lipotropic agents for weight loss purposes:
- Methione is one of the sulfur-containing amino acids. It acts as a lipotropic agent to prevent excess fat buildup in the liver and the body.
- Inositol, a nutrient belonging to the B vitamin complex, is closely associated with choline. It aids in the metabolism of fats and helps reduce blood cholesterol. It also participates in action of serotonin.
- Choline supports the health of the liver in its processing and excretion of chemical waste products within the body. It is required for the transport and metabolism of fats and cholesterol within the body, which is important for the healthy support of the endocrine, cardiovascular and hepatic system.
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used to temporarily improve
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used to temporarily improve the look of moderate to severe forehead lines, crow’s feet lines, and frown lines between the eyebrows in adults.
Restylane® can be used to add volume and fullness to the skin to correct
moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds). Restylane may also be used for lip enhancement in patients over 21 years.
Federal health authorities have approved Botox injections for the treatment of chronic migraines in adults. The Food and Drug Administration recommended that Botox be injected approximately every three months around the head and neck to dull headache symptoms.
The drug is made by Allergan, Inc., of Irvine, California. The two company-funded studies submitted to the FDA involved 1,384 adults from 122 study sites in Europe and North America. They found that after six months, patients who got the drug experienced fewer days of migraine than they had before the studies started.
VelaShape® IIIprovides a highly effective solution for comfortable, non-invasive, body contouring for a wide
VelaShape® IIIprovides a highly effective solution for comfortable, non-invasive, body contouring for a wide range of patients and treatment areas.
Cellulite and circumference reduction treatments with VelaShape III entail zero downtime and little or no discomfort. Short treatment sessions and outstanding results, from as little as a single session, mean high productivity and high satisfaction for our patients.
VelaShape III offers an enhanced treatment experience for our both patients and operators.
The advanced software simplifies operation and minimizes technique sensitivity, further improving comfort level. The result: even more reliable and effective treatments, every time.
Improve your physique with our body contouring VelaShape III which will improve cellulite along with tighten skin by scheduling your treatments with Kasura Medspa.
What is the PRP Hair Treatment? The PRP Hair Treatment uses platelet rich plasma technology sourced from
What is the PRP Hair Treatment?
The PRP Hair Treatment uses platelet rich plasma technology sourced from the patient’s own blood to stimulate the follicles and induce hair growth.
The Vampire Hair Treatment Isolates the “magic” from your blood.
The practitioner draws your blood from your arm (just like getting a blood test done).
Then, using a centrifuge, the physician isolates platelets from that blood (platelet-rich plasma or PRP) – all within about 10 minutes in the office.
Only the extracted PRP and growth factors will be used.
The role of PRP in hair restoration is to stimulate inactive or newly implanted hair follicles into an active growth phase.
How does it work?
The PRP is it regenerative technology that deploys aspects of your own biochemistry. The eight growth factors that are released from the platelets will instinctively know how to repair and strengthen the specific tissues where they reside.
Local anaesthetic injections are then injected into the scalp, which will ensure the area is numb.
The scalp is then stimulated with a Dermaroller.
Once the syringes are ready, the PRP is injected into the scalp – primarily in the areas of concern.
What are the risks?
There is no risk of an allergic reaction with PRP therapy because the enriched plasma has been produced from the patient’s own blood. A concentrated amount of white blood cells make up part of the PRP which are the body’s natural defenders against infections. Infections are therefore extremely rare.
Advantages of PRP Therapy against hair loss are:
- Simple, non surgical procedure
- Multiple Injections: procedure lasting approximately 60 minutes
- Safe and reliable results
- Very quick recovery period
- Beautiful and or handsome above all extremely natural looking end results
Signature Facial/60 Mins Customized facial for your skin type cleanse, restore& balance skin.
Customized facial for your skin type cleanse, restore& balance skin.
Oxygen Infusion Facial/90 Min
This is our advanced facial, combined with a peel or microdermabrasion to cleanse, exfoliate and hydrate your skin.
Vitamin C Facial/60 Mins
Restore sun damaged skin and combat premature and oily signs of aging with the antioxidant power of vitamin C.
Alpha Arbutin or Wildberry Extract and Kojic Acid Facial
Restore the color of damaged skin due to hyper-pigmentation and sun damage with natural products with natural products derived from botanical sources. Brightens and evens out skin tone.
Acne Facial/60 Mins
Deep cleansing treatment to remove surface build up. Extractions to unclog pores and help reduce oil reduction. An Acne peel with salicylic acid will be applied.
This treatment gently polishes the skin by removing damaged/dead skin cells. Smooth out fine lines, minimizes the appearance of shallow acne scars, pigmentation and sun damage.
Chemical Peel – Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid or Fruit Acid
Diminish the appearance of hyper-pigmentation reduce fine lines, reduce sun damage and return to a radiant glow.