Enhance and preserve your natural beauty!
What is Permanent Cosmetics?
Permanent Cosmetics, which may also be called cosmetic tattooing, micropigmentation or intradermal pigmentation implants natural color between the dermis and epidermis. Your outermost skin, the epidermal is thin and shows the color underneath. After a permanent makeup procedure it will look darker than the end result, since the color is both in the dermis and on the epidermis. During the healing period of about a month, the epidermis skin will shed only leaving the color in the dermis.
The pigment used in permanent makeup should be natural and approved for the face, it is different than the normal tattoo ink. Many studies have proven permanent makeup to be safe. Permanent Makeup may be used to enhance eyebrows, eyeliner, and lips as well as to camouflage skin imperfections such as scars, age spots and uneven skin tones, such as vitiligo. Permanent makeup may also give you back your confidence by restoring the areola and nipple complex for cancer.
Who Benefits from Permanent Makeup?
- Women that apply makeup daily.
- Men and Women with scars.
- People allergic to makeup
- Athletic or oily skin that can make normal makeup run or smudge.
- Parkinson's, arthritis or other reasons that make putting on makeup difficult.
- Hassle free easy makeup every day.
- Public figures that need to look their best at all times.
- Breast cancer survivors.
- Corrections to flaws.
Ask our Permanent Cosmetic Specialist Cynthia for more details.
copyright © kasura medspa | All Rights Reserved